If you are a school leaver, a university graduate, in middle management or just seeking a career change, but unsure how to make the necessary choice, career coaching is a good option to get the ball rolling.
A People Psychology Career Coach will work with you to identify career goals, interests, personality markers and attributes to select a self-satisfying career.
The client may undertake vocational testing and work through discussions around education, training and experience, to achieve set goals.
Areas that counselling can help you with include:
- Evaluating your skills and talents
- Discovering interests and personality traits to help match you with a job that is right for you
- Assisting with career progression or changing your occupation
- Understanding the employment market
- Determining what course of study or training to embark upon
People Psychology can help you find the right path with proficient counselling services. Our experienced counsellors can help you discover your strengths and areas of interest. We can also help you determine the right course to gain further training or a qualification in a specific field.
If you have any questions about our range of services or would like to book a career counselling session with one of our skilled therapists, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 9133 0996.