Felicity is a fully registered Psychologist who works with adults with a wide range of presenting issues including stress, anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, alcohol and other substance use problems, relationship and adjustment difficulties, and grief and loss. She is committed to providing a respectful, high quality, evidence-based psychological service that is tailored to each client’s unique situation, needs and preferences.
Areas of expertise:
- Stress management
- Anxiety, including generalised anxiety disorder and panic disorder
- Depression, including major depressive disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Alcohol and other substance use problems including illicit and prescription drug use
- Adjustment difficulties
- Grief and loss
- Relationship challenges
- Existential concerns
- Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness difficulties.
Felicity utilises a range of evidence-based psychological treatments including but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing, Schema Therapy, mindfulness, and interpersonal and solution-focussed approaches.
Felicity’s approach is strengths-based and client-focussed, with an emphasis on building a strong therapeutic alliance with her clients. Felicity is also committed to continuing professional development so she is in the best possible position to assist her clients.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) from Swinburne University of Technology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).