Feyona is a fully registered general psychologist who has completed a doctoral degree in Organisational Psychology. She has worked across corporate and private practice settings for 17+years. She works with adults who present with a range of emotional difficulties in adjusting to personal and professional change. Feyona adopts a client focused approach and collaborates to enhance the emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing of people – both personally and professionally.
She helps with
- Wellbeing and stress management
- Transition and coping with change issues
- Perinatal and antenatal transitions
- Depression, loss and adjustment difficulties
- life stage transitions, especially transition from work to motherhood and back
- Confidence, self-esteem and motivation
- Parenting support
- Professional and personal effectiveness
- Career uncertainty or plateau
- Small group support sessions
- Skills training sessions
Feyona takes a client centred approach and provides a safe space for open, reflective exploration that expands people’s minds, emotions and performance. She encourages people to look inwards, using a range of evidence-based modalities that best meet the individuals needs and likelihood to foster wellness and personal empowerment. Specific approaches include but are not limited to CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy), Mindfulness based cognitive therapy, interpersonal and solution focused approaches. In addition to working in person with individuals and groups, Feyona also is also experienced in online individual and small group sessions.
Qualifications and memberships include:
Doctor of Psychology (University of Melbourne);
Fully registered Psychologist,
Member of the Australia Psychology Society (APS),
Member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA).