Lynette is a registered Psychologist who provides telehealth support for adults with a wide range of presenting issues, including stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, adjustment difficulties and grief and loss. She is committed to providing a respectful, high quality, evidence-based psychological service that is adapted to each client’s personal situation, needs and strengths.
Lynette has in-depth experience working with adults who have experienced trauma, sexual assault and childhood abuse. She has helped many clients over the years with building assertiveness, confidence, self-esteem and defining self-identity.
Lynette is skilled in using counselling and hypnosis focused psychological strategies and interventions, which have shown positive and improved outcomes for her clients.
Areas of expertise:
- Adjustment difficulties
- Adults who have experienced adverse childhood events
- Anxiety and panic episodes
- Grief and loss
- Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness difficulties
- Stress management
- Workplace bullying
Lynette utilises a range of evidence-based psychological treatments including Clinical Hypnosis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, and solution-focussed approaches.
Lynette’s approach is strengths-based and client-focussed, with an emphasis on building a strong therapeutic connection with her clients. Lynette is also committed to continuing her professional development in order to provide the best informed practice to assist her clients.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Registered General Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Associate Member of College of Forensic Psychologists
- Member of the Australian Society of Hypnosis
- AHPRA Registered Nurse (Division 2)
- Post graduate qualifications in Tertiary Education