Hoa is a fully registered counselling Psychologist who works with adults with a wide range of
presenting issues including stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship difficulties, and
grief and loss. She is passionate about providing a safe space for clients to explore their
situations and investigate ways for change.
Areas of expertise:
– Stress management
– Anxiety, including generalised anxiety disorder
– Depression, including major depressive disorder
– Grief and loss
– Relationship challenges
– Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness difficulties.
– Victims of crime
– Change in life stages
Hoa utilises a range of evidence-based psychological treatments including but not limited to
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema
Therapy, mindfulness, and interpersonal and solution-focussed approaches.
Hoa’s approach is strengths-based and client-focussed, with an emphasis on building a
strong therapeutic alliance with her clients in a safe space to consider change.
Qualifications and memberships:
– Fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
– Master of Psychology (Applied Psychology) from Victoria University
– Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
– Member of APS Counselling College